Friday, June 24, 2016

Matariki Soup and Bread

Thanks for coming to give us soup - Aniket






 The bread and soup were delicious. I had meat. Bread and soup were the best together. They tasted like cornbeef and cornbeef is my favourite. - Roxy

Thank you for giving us some amazing food. It tasted delicious. - Samaa.





The soup was amazing and taste. It was soupy! - Raedence

The soup's taste was really devine because I really like meat. The bread was so good and tasty. When I mixed them together they were super yummy. - Tawhiti

The bread tasted like doughnuts. It smelled like doughnuts too. - Michelle

The soup was soup-a (super) tasty! I also liked the bread. I hoped you tried the soup too. - Magdalena.

A big THANK YOU from Room 9!

4 comments:

  1. YUMMY FOOD AND SOUP.
    RM8 CHARLIE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soup was so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy food it was so yummy FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD.
    Charlie rm8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your class knows how to be safe with chromebooks
    yum yum that looks so yummy
    you guys have a awesome class
    by maria 9

    ReplyDelete