Tuesday, October 11, 2016

An experience outside.

Read Room 9's descriptions of a moment in time we spend outside to work out what we were doing.


Big balls of fluff fly above. They were right in my eyes. I wondered where was the sun going. They were like ice creams flying. It was very very bright.
By Ben

I could feel a swirl of dust on my feet.
I could hear a machine dashing upon the ground.
I could see pitch black because it was too bright to look up and then see all that was in front of me.
The taste of dust almost made me cough.
I thought of the swirl of wind in my ear.
By Devon

I saw the  fluffy animals moving in sky.
I heard cars, motorbikes, birds chirping.
I was thinking how clouds are made.
I could feel the tiny hard rocks. My eyes getting sore from the Sun.
By Pita

Whipped cream in the sky.

I could hear a whole lot of enormous cars coming towards us while we were lying down.

I was thinking that if i was on a cloud i would fly everywhere.

I felt a bit sore on my back and my eyes  were getting so so sore.
By Shaurav

Fluffy marshmallows flew in the wind.

I could hear noises from the bushes.

I could see birds flying through the sky.

I was thinking if I ate a cloud it would taste like whipped cream.

It felt like my eyes were hurting when I looked up in the sun.
By Dakota

I saw big puffy marshmallows in different shapes going past. I heard peaceful wind going past like waves of water except it was the wind. I felt peaceful.
By Detroit

Big and furry candy floss was in the stream sweeping away while I was dazing at the sky. I heard machines roaring at different speed on the massive grey path. I wondered what makes up the shapes of the furry candy and why is furry candy floss is just a colour of dull wool. I felt the stream blowing warm all over me and my eyes hurt like grey scratchy rubber.
By James

Pouffy animals  move in the wind. The whistling wind in the are. I felt waves of water. I saw the bright light in my eyes.
By Micah

It was like I was sitting under white ice cream. I could hear the birds chirping away. I saw the white ice cream changing shapes above me.
By Quartez

It was like whipped cream in the sky. I could hear loud  engines driving along.I could see pouffy white curled up blankets in the sky. I thought if I touched them what would happen?
By Raedence


Word cloud made with WordItOut

No comments:

Post a Comment