Thursday, May 5, 2016

Literacy in Room 9 in Term 2

Micah - I did stop motion. We made lots of playdough fruit, then captured them by taking a photo using a chromebook.

Keisha - I did my pepeha. First I was practising it for a couple of days, and then we recorded it today on the ipad - Gin recorded it. I had to write down my pepeha on the chromebook using Google drawings.

Devon - I used Stopmotion and we (Detroit, Zak, Ben, and I) used the playdough. We made food out of it. We captured it with a chromebook. The theatre was McDonalds.
Zak- We made the burger first, then the fries. We took a picture of it then and then we took off one piece and then took another picture.
Detroit - Then we took off some fries. When we played the video back it looked like someone was eating it.
Roxy- When I watched their video it made me hungry!

Aniket - James and I were writing our pepeha. We wrote it on the chromebook. James wrote his first (it took a long time), then I sent it to James, then we made another copy which was my one. We are almost finished.
James - We just used text today.



1 comment:

  1. Great stop motions everyone. It makes me feel hungry too Roxy.

    ReplyDelete