Friday, February 5, 2016

Respectful as part of the toolkit.

We are learning to "open" the toolkit.
We will be successful when we can say what being respectful looks, sounds, thinks and feels like:





Here are all the ideas we came up with: 

See
- sharing
- I see people being gentle with each other.
- I see people being kind.
- I see people listening. 
- I see people working.
- Using manners.
- I see people sharing their ideas.
- I can see people working hard.
- I see people helping each other. 

Hear

- We hear people sharing ideas.
- I hear manners from people.
- I can hear quiet learners.
- I can hear people saying pleasant things.
- I hear people saying inclusive things. "you are welcome" "Do you want to play a game with us?"

Think

- I think positive things.
- I think about ideas.
- I think about learning.
- I think people are being responsible for each other.
- I think before I do. 
- "What will I do next?"
- I think other people are doing the right thing.
- I think people are making the right choice.
- I think everyone is using their manners.
- I'm thinking about what I am going to write before I write it. 
- I think people are managing themselves. 

Feel

- I feel happy because everyone is focusing on their work.
- I feel positive.
- I feel positive all the time.
- I feel happy when someone cares for me.
- I feel happy when someone gives me a compliment about my work.
- I feel happy because it feels nice. 
- I feel proud because I can not talk when someone else is talking. 
- I feel happy because it's silence. 
- I feel happy because I have a wonderful teacher, and she has a wonderful class.
- I feel happy because I have nice friends who help me. 
- I feel happy when people are encouraging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment